Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Facing problem to record content on POP UP WINDOW.

Hi All,

I am very new to selenium..

I am testing an application with selenium IDE. My application is developed using PHP 5.0 and MySQL.

But I am facing problem to record pop up window content.

Let say if I click on one link on X page and one pop up window will open and from that window I will select some thing and that data is set in previous page(X page).... In this, I am facing problem. Selenium is not able to record content on Pop up window. It just open pop up but not record anything on pop up window.

If anyone know then pls let me inform how to do it.

I have also attached Screen shot to have better idea.

Thanx in advance.

[img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanx,
    Priyank Shah