1. Find the rows if the table is dynamic, if it is static directly write xpath to last row
2. Find the size of the rows
3. Once you have the size you'll know the index of the last row
4. Use the index of the row and column you want, then find the button
1. How to refresh only web table...(not whole web page) in selenium RC.?
2. What are effective methods in synchronization in selenium RC.?
1. I dont think there is a way to refresh a specific object in Selenium unlike in QTP
2. Different ways based on your scenario - different waits are provided by Selenium and we have a java wait too. Please refer to wait in selenium(implicit, explicit and fluentwait)