| || |
Need help in writing Automated script using Java
1. We are testing an application that accesses two tables: account and balance. The application under test processes users' accounts to ensure that any overdue accounts are flagged appropriately. When the application under test runs, it updates the overdue flag in the account table according to the following rules:
• Any account with a balance greater than zero that was due before Oct 23, 2007 has an overdue value of 1
• Any account without an overdue balance has a NULL overdue value (empty in the csv files) or an overdue value of 0
The application under test exports the two attached csv files for use by another system.
Your job is to write an automated test script to verify that the data in the files is correct. Solutions in Java or Python will be accepted.
Your script should take in 2 command line arguments - the name of the account file and the name of the balance file. The output should indicate any problem accounts and nothing for accounts that have their overdue value properly set.
Include in your response:
1. The script.
2. The output from running the script.
3. Any instructions needed to run the script
Attached ZIP file has Account and Balance table ( CSV files)
What are you expecting here. Looks like you just uploaded a homework assignment/interview question. This isn't a selenium question either. What have you tried so far?