1. Support only Mozilla
2. Can test Browser compliancy and Regression
Hold .XPI file by right click on mouse.
2. Drag it to Mozilla Firefox and just get rid off mouse.
3. Go to Mozilla Tools>select Selenium IDE from menu
1. Installation: Apache server/IIS
1. Supports multibrowser
2. Installation: Apache server/IIS
3. Must have knowledge about Java/C#.net/Perl or else
There is no exe as such. Selenium RC has set of libraries which can used to write test cases in your favorite language.
of late I prepared a doc about its configuration with IntelliJ . It is available here -
I am new to selenium. Downloaded Selenium IDE and recorded login page. How to convert it into data driven manner. In my office they are using phpunit. can anybody help me example code? do I need selenium RC for data driven? pls help me.
Thanks in advance