| || |
Security Testing_banking applictaion
I am new this forum and new to QA testing field.
I don't have any work experience and now I am learning qa testing basics and preparing myself of job interview.
I have a question(many people here will find it very simple)
Suppose in a fiancial application, say banking, if we are working on Bill pay module or checking module , what kind of security testing (Manual)we can do?(I have basic idea that checking custmer accessnumber and pin number( which are used to login into their account) are one of the security measures..
can anyone please answer to my questions
Thanks in advance
Re: Security Testing_banking applictaion
As a first shot:
- One customer logged twice on the server.
=> Should the second transaction be validated?
- Network congestion before the connexion.
- Network congestion or loss while the transaction.
- Boundary cases where 0 dollar is requested.
- Random key press during a transaction.
- Load testing (how many users can be connected at the same time).
- Cancel the operatino at any time of the process.
- Power off the system, what is the recovery (eject the Credit card).
- Tests in all the available languages.
Good luck for your interview!