What is OWASP ?
could u help me ?
I just know it is some kind of security purpose. But what is it exactly and how i find out solution on this?
Re: What is OWASP ?
Short for Open Web Application Security Project, an open source community project set up to develop software tools and knowledge-based documentation for Web application security. Some of the project??s work includes:
* A guide to define security requirements to build secure Web applications.
* Developing an industry standard testing framework for Web application security.
* VulnXML - A standard data exhange format to allow commercial, open source and research tools to communicate and interoperate.
* Web Scarab - An open source enterprise-level Web application scanner.
* Developing a component-based approach to filtering malicious input and output to a Web application.
* Web Maven - An intentionally insecure Internet bank users can download and learn from.