Spike Proxy:Hw to connnect App to Spike
I am having trouble connecting to the application while the Spike proxy is running.
Config of System:
OS: Windows Vista Home Edition.
Browser: IE 7.0
The system has Visual Studio 2008 installed on it. So the application runs on local host.
But it does not have an IIS server installed.
Procedure I adopted:
1. I changed the browser settings to Add: 127.0.0.1, Port: 8080
2. Then I ran runme.bat on command promt from spike proxy's root.
3. Opened Browser and typed http://spike/
4. Got the Spike GUI working fine.
5. Tried running the application from Visual Studio but unsuccessful, since the browser settings were changed.
So the problem is how should I make Spike detect the Application ( i.e connect to application to test it) and how should I run my application, simultaneously on the same machine.
Could you please help?
Another problem I faced was after I killed the python.exe process, my browser was unable to run localhost for web applications, ERROR: 404.4.
Re: Spike Proxy:Hw to connnect App to Spike
You can use paros proxy, its easy to configure and use.