I am new at QA Wizard Pro. New to scripting, but have QA experience and know what I want to test. I also have experience with the Application that I need to test... The application is a web-based application built with 90% PHP and the other 10% Java.
I am trying to use the record and play back features to test as much as I can and then learn scripting as I go. I have a script that I have recorded (about 700 lines) and added lines to (about 200). This script runs in my Production environment. I have two other environments that I would like to run this script in. I have a Development environment and a Production environment.
With this repository variable you can get the server names from a datasheet and run scripts once for each server
configure the repository variable to 'Prompt' you to input the different server name before the scripts are run.
Re: How can I use same script for Dev, QA and Prod?
I have read the answer to my question 3 or more times....
So here you go:
I think I want to have a script that logs me into my dev environment, another that logs me into my qa, and one that logs me into my prod.. I do not want the script to ask what server are you testing..
I have a script that I previously recorded in Prod.....
I want to reuse this script in the other two environments...
I am going to run the tests via batch files. I see a batch file than contains my login script, and the original script that does the test.
How do I proceed to hook the two scripts together so that the original script executes on the url that I logged onto?