Thread: Caliber RM

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Caliber RM

I intend to use Caliber RM for managing requirements Can you give me advices about this tool?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Caliber RM

Hi,
    I'm using this tool from about one year.
    I think that is very powerful and useful tool if you have long term project where the team continuously change.
    Bu I think:
    - that is not cheaper (the Borland price strategy leaves me surprised). It will be interesting calculate what the effort is when you have to use Requirement Management tool + SCM tool + Load Test Tool and in what is the percentage of influence in the final cost of the project….
    - and you cannot use it only via the 80 port

But in any case it reduce a lot the complexity of the project management also in terms of knowledge sharing between the team and the customer, I’m using it with success in agile metrology approach projects too

MDT
    MDT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Thank for your response - laserone. Can you give me your email address to contact directly? I think you have many experience about Caliber RM. Can you share them to me?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Hi,
    you can use rdr73@yahoo.com, put CaliberRM as prefix in subject.

MDT
    MDT