Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Has anyone used Lighthouse or Jama Contour?

My team is evaluating two requirements & test case management tools: Artifact's "Lighthouse" and Jama's "Contour" tools. We've had demos from both organizations. Has anyone here used these tools and, if so, are there any significant plusses or minuses that you've encountered with usability, support, etc? I did a search but didn't see any posts for them in the past.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Has anyone used Lighthouse or Jama Contour?

We are evaluating the same two products - did you ever make a decision, and if so, why?

Thanks.

Apprentice
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristineLTCT View Post
    We are evaluating the same two products - did you ever make a decision, and if so, why?

Thanks.
    Hi. What do you know about Jama?

Apprentice
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by pearl_qa View Post
    My team is evaluating two requirements & test case management tools: Artifact's "Lighthouse" and Jama's "Contour" tools. We've had demos from both organizations. Has anyone here used these tools and, if so, are there any significant plusses or minuses that you've encountered with usability, support, etc? I did a search but didn't see any posts for them in the past.

Thanks.
    I know this is an old post. did you end up using Jama and what do you know about it?

thx