So here is what i have found by searching Internet and reading the above article. Please review it once and verify it and if any changes are to be made please let me know.
Q. What is a good Test Case/ Characteristics of a Good Test Case
1. One that has high probability of finding an as yet undiscovered error
2. More informative- Steps to be taken should be complete and clear
3. More Credible-A credible test is more likely to be taken as a realistic
4. Representative of events more likely to be encountered by the customer.
5. Easier to evaluate.
6. The test data should be as maximum as possible
Q. Purpose/Objective of Test Case
1. Find Defects
2. Maximize bug count
3. Assure Quality
4. Verify correctness of Product i.e. it meets the specifications
Waiting for the confirmation [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Found few more questions related to Test Case
1. What is a Key Element of Test Case??
Also please verify whether Test Case Methodologies are the following ones:
1. Equivalence partitioning
2. Boundary value analysis
3. Error guessing
I searched net and found different different answers, so please confirm this...