| || |
Ranorex 4.0.5 available!
Ranorex 4.0.5 is now available and includes the following release notes:
- Added support for Firefox 22
- Added support for Firefox 23
- Image-based recording can now be enabled for mobile recordings
- Fixed a crash in instrumented iOS apps which use 'nil' as a key value when invoking NSLocalizedString
- Fixed the exception 'Unrecognized selector length sent to instance of type UITextField' in instrumented iOS apps
- Fixed the "View Code" functionality on non-user code actions in the recorder
- Fixed detection of user code methods inherited from a grandparent base class
- Fixed a rare case where recording actions were falsely linked to repository folders instead to items within them
- Fixed reports not showing the values of variables for each iteration
- Fixed minor cosmetic issues with the alignment of icons in reports
Download Ranorex version here.
(You can find a direct download link for the latest Ranorex version on the Ranorex Studio start page.)