Ranorex 3.3 with support for Android available!
Ranorex Version 3.3 is now available online and includes the following major release notes:
- Added support for Android app testing
- Test modules can now by grouped into Module Groups
- User code actions in the recorder can now have arguments
- For Flex, Java, Web, and WinForms elements, additional dynamic attributes and actions are available
- RanoreXPath has been extended with new syntactic features
- Provided possibility to store reports (and all associated files) as a single compressed archive
Read release notes here:
You can find a direct download link for the latest Ranorex versions on the Ranorex Studio start page.
Last edited by gherget; 01-07-2013 at 03:59 AM.