Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Open connection aborted/failed with over 60 users

Hi All

i work in a windows 2000 domain and my SUT(application server) is a windows 2003 R3 server
    im using webload opensource version (8.0 ,..,018). i was successfully able to run some tests with 100 concurrent users (for 2 mins and 10 mins-so far i have tested 100 users with 2,10 mins)before our system been attacked by a virus.(must be some trojan horse variations including "gampass")

after the virus attack, all pc were scanned and loaded with virus scanners(symantec version 10). also with their built in personal firewall.

1.now after the cleaning system i started doing the same tests but when the load reaches around 60 it start giving open connection aborted/failed warnings and later error with the same message.hence the test failed.

2. also i noticed the when i browse hosts in PMM (to measure the SUT), the server list is empty. so i had to manually enter the ip of my SUT to get the perfmon measurements.before the attack all the machines in the domain were listed their .

what could have been the reason for this? is it due to the virus? or personal firewalls? or the webload itself?
    could u please help on this issue. its really appriciate at this moment.

thanks in advance
    tharinda

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Open connection aborted/failed with over 60 users

1. There are still some issues with the Open Connection error's in the Open Source version and would not be connected to the virus. Check out the community forum for more information on the open connection failures and add your 'conditions'

2. I encountered this as well, after installing a newer version. I've not encountered it since (again I don't thin it's connected to the virus

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Open connection aborted/failed with over 60 users

thanks for the reply..

here are the combinaiton of error messages I received..

Server not responding, in retrying... (2) - http://www.google.lk/. in D:\WebLoad\Agendas\soul.wlp at line 7

Connection timeout. in D:\WebLoad\Agendas\soul.wlp at line 7

Connection aborted because the virtual client was stopped/paused.