Features in WebLoad
I am trying to find out what WEBLOAD can do; I have some questions on its features. It will be great if you can help me out...
1. Does Webload have the ability to distribute the generation of load across multiple load-injector machines? If yes, then can the load be controlled from a centralized machine?
2. Does Webload have the ability to emulate the behaviour of different IP addresses accessing a system?
3. Does Webload have the ability to emulate the behaviour of different network infrastructures during a test (like braodband, modem, T1 etc)?
4. Does Webload have the ability to emulate the caching of pages as performed by a web browser?
5. Does Webload have the ability to emulate network latency in user connections?
6. How does Webload scale? I mean about the ability of the tool to generate numbers of virtual users and the corresponding resource usage.
7. That are the different authentication methods available for recording?
8. Does it have Support for Proxy Servers?
9. Does it support SOAP messages and AJAX?
10. Does it have the 'Rendezvous point' feature(Syncronization point or Rendezvous point where all the requests are sent to the server at the same moment)?
11. Can webload include Random delay between Test iterations (Random Delay for Virtual user start to simulate user visit to the web site in irregular intervals.)?
12. Does it have the "think time" feature (Configurable think times to make load realistic)?
13. In a Webload Load test, can we have a "Test-mix" (Flexible user scenarios to configure one ore more user scenarios to emulate the real-user activities - multiple scenarios in one load test)
Kindly let me know.
Thanks and Regards,
Re: Features in WebLoad
For all the questions you have mentioned, answeres are there in webload documentation. Spend some time and you will be getting all the answers you want.
For the 13th question, we can do that using simple logic in webload 5.