I am wondering if any one has a similar issue using WebLoad .

I had a problem with WebLoad to read values from HTML forms (drop-down box). WebLoad sometimes reads the text instead the value.
Now I am using WebLoad 7.2 and I am getting it again.

For example:

The HTML form contains :
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">&lt;select name=&quot;experienceLetter&quot; =&quot;setSaveRequired();&quot;class=&quot;formS elect&quot;&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;14801&gt;Experience Letter on File&lt;/option&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;14802&quot;&gt;No Experience Letter&lt;/option&gt;
&lt;option value=&quot;0&quot; selected=&quot;selected&quot;&gt;Not Applicable&lt;/option&gt;
&lt;/select&gt;</pre><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">JavaScript to read the form:

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">
for(i=0; i &lt; document.forms[1].elements.length; i++)
if (document.forms[1].elements[i].type==&quot;select&quot
var optL=document.forms[1].elements[i].options.length
for (opt=0; opt&lt;optL; opt++)
</pre><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">So I am getting "Not Applicable", but I should get "0" as a value.
This script works fine several times with the same set of data then occasionally passes the text as parameter. Using another tool, I've checked the list of sent parameters and found out that sometimes
instead of a value WebLoad sent a text. The tool monitors the HTML pages as well, and we do check them. The HTML pages are correct. I printed the
"document.forms[1].elements[i].options[opt].value" via InfoMessage
got the same results.
With WebLoad 6, I worked around using hard code or ignoring exceptions in a log files. It was a time consuming process or even I was not able to read correctly selected values from drop-down boxes at all because of our dynamically generated forms. The number of elements and sometimes even their names are determined at run time. Unfortunately, the RadView Support unable to help me.