httpload128.exe stops running
Has anyone experienced the following? I have used a very simple setup with Webload 5. 1 load machine, 8 virtual clients. My clients are "normal" (not thick or thin).
1) Start my agenda.
2) My load machine will have a CPU util ~ 60%
3) The executable httpload128.exe will gobble up CPU.
4) After around 3-5 minutes, httpload128.exe will still be displayed in the task manager, however, it's CPU utilizatio goes to zero.
5) at this point, TPS goes to zero.
6) no information is displayed either at the console or at the load machine.
I've tried to turn on logging from the console, but nothing useful comes from that.
Re: httpload128.exe stops running
Where is your memory at the point where it stops?
If you are at 100%, you have to wait for the computer to catch up. Basically WebLOAD uses a ton of memory, and when at 100% you can't see anything any longer. It then needs to catch up before you can use anything on your system.
If not memory:
Do you have a lot of info, warning, and error messages? If so, try commenting some of them out, as WebLOAD stops recording messages in the log at 1000 I think. It may help tell you what the problem is.