you should know what is quality.. then the fundamentals of testing like types of testing, test case generation, test plan&strategies, test execution, reporting the test what u did, find issues which conflict with the requirements, track the issues what u found, and automation tools also helpful for getting into quality team.
If you're looking to move to another team within your current company, you might want to consider asking members of that team what skills are important for them to have. They should be well-equipped to answer your question.
Personnaly, I was in video game testing for 1 year before switching to SQA. It's almost the same kind of test except that with software, there's less fun but at first, you need to have a lot of patience and creativity to find as many way of testing as (humanly) possible.
Following are basic skills require to enter in Qality Team
1. Analytical and logical thinking
2. The ability to envision business situations
3. A sense of intellectual curiosity and creativity
4. A "glocal"(Global + Local)approach
5. Critical thought and rational enquiry
6. The ability to apply basic and fundamental knowledge
7. Continue to learn
8. Respect for truth and intellectual integrity
9. Planning, time management skills
10. Effective communication skills