ISO 2000 Quality Manual for QA Department

I m working in a quality Assurance department of a software house. We are planning to get ISO certification. As i m new into this ISO stuff so i have no idea what to do. Actually i have been assigned to write Quality Manual for QA Department. Now in this regard can anybody help me ? Actually i have written little but its not valid coz it follow ISO 9000 pattren and we r going for ISO 2000. Can i get a sample quality manual for QA department.

Haroon Jamil
    Haroon Jamil

Re: ISO 2000 Quality Manual for QA Department

Hi Haroon,

Firstly I'd recommend that you do a quick search for what you require right here on this forum. Some of the keywords with best possible chance of returning what is required would be Quality Manual, Quality Policy, ISO etc. However if the search does not yield the desired results please do get back.

In the mean time ...
    From what I understand about Quality Manual, it is a document that serves to lay down the Company policy and objectives. But since you mention that your task is to create one for your own department, I guess by referring to Quality Manual you mean to say Quality Policy/Procedure. If so the you can have a head start by referring to a previous discussion on this forum Setting up Quality Policy. In this particular case the person had to setup a quality policy and quality procedure starting from zero.

Hope this helps in some way.

never say die
    Life, that dares send, A challenge to his end,
    And when it comes say, Welcome friend.