| || |
Wonderful definitions of designations in office..
1) Project Manager is a Person who thinks nine women can deliver a baby in One month.
2) Developer is a Person who thinks it will take 18 months to deliver a Baby.
3) Onsite Coordinator is one who thinks single woman can deliver nine babies in one month.
4) Client is the one who doesn't know why he wants a baby.
5) Marketing Manager is a person who thinks he can deliver a baby even if no man and woman are available.
6) Documentation Team thinks they don't care whether the child is delivered, they'll just document 9 months.
7) Quality Auditor is the person who is never happy with the process to Produce a baby.
8) Tester is a person who always tells his wife that this is not the Right baby