15 Things to do at Super Store while your wife is taking her sweet time:
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms & randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5 minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, Code 3 in Housewares...and see what happens.
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask: Why can't you people just leave me alone?
9. Look right into the security camera, use it as a mirror and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme from "Mission Impossible."
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!"
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...
15. Go into a fitting room, shut the door and wait a while and then yell loudly "Hey! You're out of toilet paper in here
Do you think it will work in Italy, too ?
I'm asking, because I'll take a trip to Italy and I might need some good tips for spending the time.
Don't worry, be Happy!
Definitely a good post qasleuth I laughed my A$$ of (ok I still got a little\lot left) but it did brighten up an otherwise boring day.
But in the end doesn't it all come down to BEER? Beer is the ultimate answer to all questions in the universe so yes the answer to your question is BEER.
Yes Daniel, it would work and the 'Madonna look' would make you real popular.
Make sure for the dressing room one that you have another person outside so they can tell you the look on the employee's face when you make the comment about no toilet paper.