Okay, so this is about the coolest thing I've ever seen. Basically, a 'skin' for your IE browser, but with MUCH functionality.

One side has a video area, to play movie files, and links into several places to see recent news, movie releases, music videos, etc. You also have the option to turn on the 'audio' area, where you can call up MP3s from your machine, search for new ones, or select from several pre-set 'radio' stations. Then of course, you can set it up to log on to multiple chat systems - including AOL, MSN, Yahoo, and one or two others I have never heard of. When you have messages, it puts them into a single window, and puts tabs like it does for the browser sites.

Oh, and in the midst of all this? You can still browse. And the main browser window, as opposed to opening multiple 'instances', places each site you're on with a "Tab" at the top of the screen so you can switch between them.

I love it!! (course, I spent all of 15 minutes on it last night, but it was cool!) Even got me listening to the Pina Colada song I hadn't in months..

So, if you wanna learn more, try this link:
http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-3364666-100-7376095.html?tag=st.dl.3 364666-106-1.lst-0-1.7376095

It's the download site, but links to the maker's site as well...

Oops.. forgot.. this is specifically designed for people on high speed connections - DSL, ADSL, Cable or T1 is required.

[This message has been edited by QAGirl (edited 10-12-2001).]