2. You think taking a backup means printing it out
3. You keep trying to take a conversation offline, but after disconnecting your network, you can no longer send or receive email.
4. You put an SD card in a 3.5" floppy drive.
5. You think integrated graphics refers to any of the pictures online.
6. You think shared video ram refers to physical sharing......with someone else. Then you call support asking when it will be your turn.
7. To "get" what the "computer guy" is talking about, he constantly needs to refer to your tower as "The Brain"
8. USB == UBS (Like, really?! WTF is a UBS?)
9. You are phoning Microsoft on a daily basis, asking to speak with Bill because you haven't got a check from him yet.
10. You are currently talking with a prince, anywhere, who wants you to help him transfer any sum of money into your bank account.