1. I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.
2. I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
3. Am I getting smart with you? How would you know?
4. Iíd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.
5. Someday weíll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
6. There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
7. Tell me what you need and Iíll tell you how to get along without it.
8. Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.
9. Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If they arenít there the first time you need them, then chances are you wonít be needing them again.
10. I donít have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
11. Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself , ďWhere the heck is the ceiling?!Ē
12. My reality check bounced.
13. On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
14. I donít suffer from stress. Iím a carrier.
15. Youíre slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
16. Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, Ďcuz, like, you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
17. Everybody is somebody elseís weirdo.
18. Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
19. A pat on the back is only a few centimeters from a kick in the butt.
20. Don't be irreplaceable - if you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
21. After any salary raise, you will have less money at the end of the month than you did before.
22. The more crap you put up with, the more crap you are going to get.
23. You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a clipboard.
24. Eat one live toad first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you for the rest of the day.
25. When bosses talk about improving productivity, they are never talking about themselves.
26. If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it.
27. There will always be beer cans rolling on the floor of your car when the boss asks for a ride home from the office.
28. Everything can be filed under 'miscellaneous'.
29. Never delay the ending of a meeting or the beginning of a cocktail hour.
30. To err is human, to forgive is not our policy.
31. Anyone can do any amount of work provided it isn't the work he/she is supposed to be doing.
32. Important letters that contain no errors will develop errors in the mail.
33. If you are good, you will be assigned all the work. If you are really good, you will get out of it.
34. You are always doing something marginal when the boss drops by your desk.
35. People who go to conferences are the ones who shouldn't.
36. If it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would get done.
37. At work, the authority of a person is inversely proportional to the number of pens that person is carrying.
38. When you don't know what to do, walk fast and look worried.
39. Following the rules will not get the job done.
40. Getting the job done is no excuse for not following the rules.
41. When confronted by a difficult problem you can solve it more easily by reducing it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"
42. The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
~ Winston Churchill ~