Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Nice healthy dose of team spirit

Originally posted by rtehve:

Is this a first ?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">Sadly, no. The BBC News web report says

'Fighting on the pitch is not without precedent - ex-Newcastle midfielder David Batty traded punches with Graeme Le Saux when both were playing for Blackburn in a Champions League tie against Spartak Moscow in 1995.'

This is not the first time Lee Bowyer has found himself in the middle of this type of controversy. He is an undisciplined thug. Not a person anyone would want to have any kind of disagreement with.

ZoŽ

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

I was impressed with the school boy non apology apologies given at the press conference after where the manager made them basically apologise, but neither mentioned the other by name.
    I guess they have been watching Aussie rules and got confused...
    ------
    Regards,
    Neill McCarthy
    Agile Testers of the World UNIT!

For more contextual Musings visit http://www.testingreflections.com/ and now at http://www.sqablogs.com/neillmccarthy/
    ---

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

They said sorry to the world, but did not say sorry to each other - foolish boys getting paid tons of cash, great example to our kids eh??
    Life should NOT be a trip to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an cool and well preserved body, but rather to skid in, chocolate in one hand, beer in the other, body wrecked, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

SQA Knight
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

corklad

Sorry,..... not sure whats in their contracts, why they were not torn up after that is beyond me. Not sure how you win a comp with that sort of behaviour. How is the team travelling in the ladder ?
    Robert Tehve
    rtehve@bigpond.com

SQA Knight
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

neill_mccarthy

Have to agree here, I am sure if you take the cameras away and stick them in a locked room by themselves only one would come out.

In 20 years of rugby I saw some amazing stuff (one guy head butted the referee) but I never saw this.
    Robert Tehve
    rtehve@bigpond.com