Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

NCAA March Madness

So, anyone here going to be watching the tournament? Any favorites? Guesses on outcome?

I'm betting OSU goes all the way, but that's just my biased opinion [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: NCAA March Madness

I can't get into basketball - but I will be rooting for Seton Hall to make it into the final four - as it is sort of in my neighborhood.
    JRicardo
    Senior SQA Analyst

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

I'll be pulling for St. Joseph's since they are a local and relatively small school. However, if I try to be objective, I'd probably put most of my money on Duke.
    web site | [url=http://www.ebookworm.us/[/url]

[i]...Sound trumpets! Every trumpet in the host! / Sixty thousand, on these words, sound, so high the mountains sound, and the valleys resound.</i] (The Song of Roland)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Duke? Come on, they stole the number one seed from Ok State. Granted, they'll do well in the early rounds, but they won't last. I'd wager either Miss State or Texas will knock them out.

Ok, so maybe I'm just bitter [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Regardless, I think there are going to be some interesting games.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Originally posted by PedroG:
    Duke? Come on, they stole the number one seed from Ok State. Granted, they'll do well in the early rounds, but they won't last. I'd wager either Miss State or Texas will knock them out.

Ok, so maybe I'm just bitter [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Regardless, I think there are going to be some interesting games.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">I wouldn't put money on any team without getting some good odds. I think this could be a very competitive tournament and could well be won by any of the top 8 if not the top 16 teams. I just picked Duke because (1) the comittee saw fit to make them a 1 seed and (2) their coach has a lot of tourney experience. But I will not be at all disappointed if someone knocks them out in any round. (Actually I'm a bit of a Big 10 fan - since the Mid-American hardly ever gets past the first 2 rounds [Miami U grad] - but they usually seem to choke by the 3rd or 4th round.)
    web site | [url=http://www.ebookworm.us/[/url]

[i]...Sound trumpets! Every trumpet in the host! / Sixty thousand, on these words, sound, so high the mountains sound, and the valleys resound.&lt;/i] (The Song of Roland)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Providence College all the way!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

I think they should not play on cbs because the only shows that I watch are on thursday night basket ball is booring
    Robby
    Geaux LSU

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Well Robby, only one Thursday was interrupted, so things should be back to normal for you.

And I don't think anyone watching the games would call them boring. Sure Duke's win over Seton Hall wasn't interesting, but a number of other games were quite entertaining. Seeing top seeds Kentucky and Stanford go out early was a little shocking, as was Gonzaga's loss. Those three pretty much killed my bracket. Of course OSU is still looking good, so I have reason to continue watching the games.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Go GA Tech I would rather win ugly than lose beautiful
    But in the end doesn't it all come down to BEER? Beer is the ultimate answer to all questions in the universe so yes the answer to your question is BEER.
    lgeisz