Thread: FIREWORKS!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

FIREWORKS!

When I went to Hilton Head SC last month, I loaded up with fireworks. Walked into the fireworks MEGA-store, and there was isle after isle of really cool stuff! After alot of head scratching and calculating, I decided to buy the styrofoam cooler packed full of fireworks [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    On my way to Illinois this weekend, with fireworks in the back, hoping to wow all the aunts, uncles and cousins with my choice selection!
    Maybe I better find out if they're even legal in IL???
    Anyone else gonna have a fireworks "show"?
    Btw... I shot off a few the other nite... WOOHOOOO!!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: FIREWORKS!

When I saw the Topic Title, I thought you were talking about a project being late!

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

I see what you mean... that would DEFINITELY cause fireworks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

I just picked up a gross of M-800s for some buddies this past weekend. They cannot purchase firecrackers of that magnitude where they live. I only live about five minutes from the SC border, so anytime I feel the need for some "pyrotechnic delight" a solution is always close at hand.

Luckily I worked a most of that mischievous drive to "play with fireworks" out of my system when I was a teenager living in SC. Most, but not all of it.
    [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    James Pulley

Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.

Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.

Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

...Maybe I better find out if they're even legal in IL???
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">According to this site, I suspect most of what you bought are not legal in IL:

http://www.pyrouniverse.com/regulations.htm (see the link near the bottom for Illinois)

I live in NJ where all consumer fireworks are illegal, yet a few children are still blinded/mutilated/etc. every July 4th as a result of playing with them or being near someone playing with them irresponsibly.
    web site | [url=http://www.ebookworm.us/[/url]

[i]...Sound trumpets! Every trumpet in the host! / Sixty thousand, on these words, sound, so high the mountains sound, and the valleys resound.&lt;/i] (The Song of Roland)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Living and working in Illinois, not knowing what you bought, I can say it is "Illegal" in Illinos. But you would not know it if you drive around the neighborhoods in Chicago. You can have spaklers, spark stuff and smoking stuff (fire works), but not the things that go ka-boom.

Make sure you keep the bulk of your stuff hidden while you set off some of the stuff. This way if the police come, they will only take away part of your arsenal. Then when they leave, start up again. The odds are you will not be bothered.

If you run out of stuff and need more, drive over to Indiana, where it is legal. Just be careful driving back to Illinois.

Have fun. Be safe.