Chances/Opportunities come and go! Sometimes they even come knocking on your door. Do you have any you want to share?
- major in Business Administration then took a chance by suddenly switching to Computer Related Courses --> still loving it in QA!
- after 3 cold years living in that windy city, Chicago, packed all my stuffs and drove across the country. Main reason: for the love of sunny weather and outdoor sports --> no regrets whatsoever
- rejected chances of working abroad, mainly Germany and South Korea. Could have learned more languages, met new friends.
- the chance to be living already Down Under. Didn't pursue that 'love connection' going on with an Australian penpal hard enough. Could be raising sheeps by now
- hot numbers in las vegas. Played 10 cents again after already hitting all 8 numbers for $5,000.00 (total winnings = $10,000.00) instead of playing $1.
Could have been $55,000.00 richer!!!
Well, My husband and I in one week sold all of our belongs to move to Germany. There was a Big chance we would not manage in Germany. Furthermore, there was no garauntee that I would be allowed to work. Ends up they gave me a work visa, I really enjoy Europe, and I started a new career in QA and Testing!! No regrets for that.