It's that time of year again - time to reflect on what was and will be. I was curious what some of the goals you all are setting for yourself & department for the coming year. Did you attain your 2010 goals?
We resolved to make it through the year.
In January, we'll know if we attained our goals or not. So far, so good...
Joe StrazzereVisit my website: AllThingsQuality.com to learn more about quality, testing, and QA!
same resolution as last year: 1920x1200
I've had to drop my resolution to 1024X600 since I have gone over to a netbook.
Personal resolutions: Get out at least twice a month with the camera.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Thats my resolution also, get out with my camera more than once a month.
Long Live QA!!
or we'll be out of business.
2010 Resolutions that I kept.. Run a 5k race.. (Ran two of em)
Now for 2011 - Run a 5k Race under 30 min :P..
Chid | My LR Profile | LoadRunner Reading
My former bicycle tire gut has evolved into a Geo Metro sized tire.
It's time to go, and I think I'll use the route Chid's suggesting and do a few more races this year (and actually TRAIN better for them.)
Survive 2011... Prep for 2012
Software Testing and QA Consulting Services
Software Quality Assurance Services
Software Testing and QA Online Training Courses
"The Source is strong with you young spycoder, but you are not an API yet"
1. Travel less for work, more for self & family
2. Finish 'Project X'
3. Crack the speaking circuit
4. Become more scalable and higher performing [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Replace ineffective offshore contracts, LoadRunnerByTheHour. Starting @ $19.95/hr USD.
Put us to the test, skilled expertise is less expensive than you might imagine.
Twitter: @LoadRunnerBTH @PerfBytes
1. Get out for more family hikes and cycles.
2. Complete a one day 200k mountain cycling sportive in june. This will involve eating better, boozing less, losing a load of weight and taking lots more exercise.
3. Increase my companies presence in newer markets given the downturn in many of the traditional ones.
My LinkedIn profile