Today the maker of Windows (tm Microsoft (c) Corp.) O/S announced/unveiled the "mPhone", designed to compete with the iPhone. The mPhone features the following:
1. 2 TeraBytes of RAM to hold the actual phone-ware.
2. A blue screen background displayed on a 2x2 inch dispay.
3. A dialtone that repeats, "Please wait."
4. A quick dial button to get security hole hotfixes, with a continuous open line option for streaming hotfixes - given the huge quantity.
5. A browser (IE8) and an option to add an 1 TeraByte RAM to run IE8
6. A hard-wired filter to block access to Google and Apple websites.
The very first sentence in the paper-based User Guide states, "Please allow sufficient boot-up time prior to desired usage. Thirty five minutes in most cases should be sufficient."
There is no "online" user guide as software/firmware disorders may prevent one from accessing the guide.