... is a real risk.
Well, they say you've got a 50/50 chance these days, so who knows? Maybe they could start their own statistic, the divorce rate for people with the exact same name!
9 out of 10 people I prove wrong agree that I'm right. The other person is my wife.
The questions I would have:
1. Somewhere out there is some marriage-licensing software that detects and blocks same first/last names for each party. Will that software disorder show up here?
2. Sooner or later, couples begin to look like each other. Will having the same names jump-start that phenomenon sooner and accelerate it?
3. Who will end up looking like whom?
4. Sooner or later, couples begin to look like their dogs. Will having the same names jump-start that phenomenon sooner and accelerate it? Will the dogs all be named Kelly?
5. Will Charles Dickens fade away and high-school students 50-years hence be required to read "A Tale of Two Kellys"?
I know someone (female) whose married name is Kelly Kelly.
It's started already !!
What if Kelly Kelly married Kelly Kelly and kept her maiden name. Her intials would be KK-K or maybe something worse!
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
~ Winston Churchill ~
In light of this, I expect Jake to change his name to Britney Spears.
Joe StrazzereVisit my website: AllThingsQuality.com to learn more about quality, testing, and QA!
[ QUOTE ]
I know someone (female) whose married name is Kelly Kelly. It's started already !!
[/ QUOTE ]
Some people get pi$$y if called by last name. If Kelly is one of those people... ??
"Hi Kelly, how are you today?"
"Please, I've told you before that I do not like being addressed by my last name."
"I'm sorry Kelly. How are you today?"
Do you think he wants her to take his last name? If she hyphenates I wonder what the DMV and Social Security people will think of Kelly Hildebrandt-Hildebrandt.
Do or do not... there is no try. -Yoda
Their first son is going to be named Sue?
If you're a slave to your free associations, does it automatically become something else?