Is it time to prepare for less gravity as Earth ages? I am concerned. Are you? Share your questions arising from your concerns.
1. Will basketball baskets need to be elevated further?
2. Will less gravity mean taller basketball players?
3. Will taller basketball players mean taller SUVs?
4. Will the length of football stadiums need to be increased to accommodate long passes?
5. Will the idiot riding a lawn chair tethered to helium-balloons need an oxygen mask?
6. Will written Honey-do lists simply float away?
8. Will I need those shoes from the 70s?
9. Will I need to factor in gravity when peeing as well as wind?
10. Will normal people be able to do the same things as those guys for Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon?
11. Will I need to update my GPS to include height?
12. Will really skinny people float away?
13. Will it mean I can finally release my 6-minute Abs video?
14. How will this affect the gravity of the situation?
9 out of 10 people I prove wrong agree that I'm right. The other person is my wife.
15. Will I be able to take up rock climbing?
16. What will happen to the froth on my beer?
17. will Helium become redundant in the balloon sector?
18. Will a kicker be able to hit 3 points from his own 10 yard line?
19. Will E still = mc2?
20. Will my wife still think her b*m looks big in everything she tries on?