Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Installation Problem

Installation gets as far as the screen that sets directory access privileges and then it just hangs there and goes no further.

How can this be resolved?

John

---------------------------------------------------------------

I have been getting the same issue and have not found anything in the docs which reference this. I have tried adding -Dizpack.mode=privileged to keep it from running this but no luck. Is there something I am missing?

Thanks,
    Sean

--------------------------------------------------------------

We are having the same issue and no response from the company.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I was having the same issues that the program would hang up. First make sure you are downloading the correct version for Windows, 32 bit vs 64 bit.

Download the files and extact them to a folder.

Using the CMD prompt, change directories until your pointed to the folder where setup_testmaker64 resides.

enter setup_testmaker64.cmd, press enter. The installer will kick off and follow the directions on the screen.

Good Luck and hope this helps.

Michael Camire
    Periscope Holdings, Inc

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there,

The version is correct, it just seems to be a problem with the cacls application run by the install script. If I run the 64bit installer on the Windows 2008 server I have, the acl updater works with no problem. It is just the 32bit Windows XPsp3 install that has issues. It may be an issue with the configuration of my machine but I am not sure (there is no output showing any issues).

Sean

-------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure you are using the 32 bit version of PushToTest and using the 32 bit version of JAVA. It makes a difference.

Michael Camire

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Installation Problem

When i do the installation it get stuck in the middle of the installation process. But i have installed the same build in other machine which has the same configuration. Not sure what could be the issue? Can you let me know where can i find the installation logs?