Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Feedback Template

Hi All

In my view the customer/client is the best resource for improving our performance testing skills and filling the gaps if any are there in our testing practices. So we are planning to get feedback from our clients soon after completing a performance testing engagement.

We will customize one if it is readily available with any one of the members. Else we will prepare one on our own and share the same with all.

Please send me this document if any one of us is having.
    Eda Srinivasa Reddy
    Applabs Technologies
    www.applabs.com
    An SEI CMM Level 5 Company
    ”In Quality We Trust”

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Feedback Template

How is your customer/client a resource for improving our performance testing skills?

what do you do and what is the nature of your relationship to this customer/client?
    Corey Goldberg
    Homepage: goldb.org
    Twitter: twitter.com/cgoldberg
    Google+: gplus.to/cgoldberg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Feedback Template

In my view filling the gaps if any are there in our testing practices based on the client's feedback results with improved skills.

Anyway I think we are deviating from my actual requirement. Please share your template if one is there with you.
    Eda Srinivasa Reddy
    Applabs Technologies
    www.applabs.com
    An SEI CMM Level 5 Company
    ”In Quality We Trust”