Winruuner Script Usage in Loadrunner
I have a couple of Questions related to above said subject :
1. How Winrunner scripts can be used in Loadrunner ?
2. When we should go for Winrunner Scripting and when for Vuser scripting of Loadrunner ?
If any group member can explain me the details of these I would highly appreciate.
Re: Winruuner Script Usage in Loadrunner
This is best posted in the LoadRunner forum.
1) WinRunner scripts can be used in LoadRunner as described in the LoadRunner documentation.
2) You might use WinRunner scripts for performance testing if you only need a handful of simulated users and you have the PC resources - one PC per WinRunner user. If you are attempting to simulate tens to thousands of concurrent users, you should use LoadRunner.
3) That said, Win and Load Runner scripts can be used together. Also, WinRunner can also play a monitoring role and measure transactions whilst LoadRunner scripts are executing.