Does anybody have information regarding how Mercury structures their ActiveTest engagements. I've heard that actual test time is limited and would like to know more.
The best way to find it out, - browse Mercury's site...
Anyway, it goes smth like that:
1) You contact Mercury
2) They send you the technical questionnaire
3) You schedule the loadtest
4) Loadtest is a 2 hours session, where you have a constant phone contact w/MI loadtest consultant runnig the test
5) You get the URL where you can watch the live graphs of your system's performance
6) At the end of the session you get the
detailed analysisi report.
P.S. I remember they had a promo, - free ActiveTest run or smth, - check their website