I find myself now in the position where my company are looking to outsource some performance testing work.
I'm trying to establish how I can assess pricing, which I was going to base along something like:
Number of days
Number virtual users
Number of user scripts/principal transactions run
Performance metrics generated/KPIs
I'm keen to hear of any companies that can carry out outsourced work and have a strong track history.
2.1 .Net will be used but isn't the main focus.
2.2 .NET 3.5 and 4.0
5. Not currently installed
6. Not currently installed
7. 250 users, perm
9. XP sp 2 on the clients. Red Hat 9 EL on the servers.
You may like to consider-
- No. of Scenarios/Transactions to be covered
- Complexity of the transactions
- Average load
- Peak load/ Stress-test
- Tools to be used - proprietary/open-source
- Resources to be used
- Platforms (Desktop/Web/Mobile)
Hope it helps.