Apprentice
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Top 15 Performance Testing Tools

Hello folks, i am going to share Top 15 Performance Testing Tools. Underneath is the complete list of the majority extensively used performance testing tools for determining web application performance and load pressure ability. The list includes.

> open source
    > licensed performance testing tools. (Approximately all licensed tools have free trial version, you can obtain possibility to work previous to make a decision which is the most excellent tool for your requirements.

Top 15 Performance Testing Tools
    Apache JMeter
    NeoLoad
    LoadRunner
    LoadUI
    WebLOAD
    WAPT
    Loadster
    LoadImpact
    Rational Performance Tester
    Testing Anywhere
    OpenSTA
    QEngine (ManageEngine)
    Loadstorm
    CloudTest
    Httperf

Thanks,
    www.qahub.in

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded
    Hi Amit,

Thanks for the list, but I don't get anything from it I couldn't find from wikipedia or various other forum posts. What might be of more value is that you supply why (in your opinion) they are the top tools. I bet you haven't used half of them

I went to your site and the design looks great, but you may want to update the text on the front page:
    1. Manual Testing and Automation both have the same text, both with the same error ("to" should be "top") and a reference to another company (Optimus) which I assume is the old brand name your business goes by.
    2. The "Ticker" has "lorum ipsum" text, not news...
    3. The text in your main window slider (and probebly the rest of the site, but I stopped looking based on these initial errors) needs to be reviewed by a native English speaker. There are various grammatical errors that stand out and should be addressed so that your audience views the initial contact with your company more favourably. Speaking as someone who hires and has worked with Indian resources I would say that this is the biggest point of failure in both resumes and communications sent out. I do not say this to be negative, just to help you to address a problem that I see affect you and your countrymen everyday and to hopefully help you in your business.

Regards,
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded
    Trial versions of commercial tools are licensed for evaluation only. Not training and not production use. This is a very important distinction often lost on people who just want a "free tool."

Top is subjective. If you need Winsock, Native SAP, Web, .Net Thick client and Citrix then you will likely go one direction for a consolidated tool. If you only need HTTP, do not monitor and roll your own analysis then you likely head another.

So, it would be interesting and educating to understand your evaluation criteria which placed each of the tools on the "best list."