Terminal Server Load Testing
We currently have a requirement from on of our clients to execute a scalability test on an application that's running on an Terminal Server (Windows Server 2008 R2).
We've already tried:
- Loadrunner (up to version 11) but it only supports RDPv5x and not RDPv6 which is necessary in 2008R2 servers.
- Quicktest Pro 11 : but this generates overhead of approx 20-40% which is too much for our client
- CitraTest VU : (for the moment) we're unable to execute a stable test
Now the questions are:
- did anybody do this before ? And, more importantly, how?
- does anybody have any suggestions of tools / methods to try ?