| || |
how to generate click event
I want to know how can I generate a button click event.
Thanks in advance.
Re: how to generate click event
I assume that this is something you want to add to an existing script. The easiest way is to:
1. Go to the page of the script you want to add the button click to, and open the recorded HTML (by double clicking on HTML under the Frame section of the page).
2. Right click on the Address, and open Address Properties
3. Select the Advanced tab.
4. Select the "Create new event" icon.
5. Use the mouse to click on the object you want to create the event for.
6. Select OK.
7. In the Event Properties list, select Click
8. Select OK.
Your Click event is now added to the list of events in the Address for the page selected.