| || |
How can I tell eLoad to ignore navigation when INPUT type=hidden
I'm getting this error when I'm running my script in eLoad:
Failed to find navigation path window(index=0).form("orderInfo" | index=0).element[INPUT]("Termination Date" | type="hidden" | index=6), Termination Date=08/01/2004
I have several questions.
1) Why eLoad is trying to find navigation path when INPUT element has type=hidden? Doesnít make any sense to me.
2) How can I tell eLoad to ignore navigation when INPUT type=hidden?
Iíve played with those setting and Iím still getting the same error.
I really need your help it is very important and ******.
Re: How can I tell eLoad to ignore navigation when INPUT type=hidden
I'll answer this question myself.
eTester has a very cool tool called Navigation editor in order to use this tool follow steps:
1. Type "navigationeditor!" in the Address filed of the browser and hit enter.
2. Message will pops up click ďOkĒ.
3. Expend tree structure of the Visual Script there u will find a new "All Navigation" node
4. Expend node right click on the URL and select "Navigation properties".
5. Navigation editor window will appear.
There are a lot of options u can do.
But be very careful when u making changes there u might break your script.
Thanks to Empirix support guys who shared this information with me.