Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Play back problem occured while running the script

Play back problem occured while running the script

1.We have a application in our network but which is talking to other applications which is over internet enabled.(e.g i logged in to the application, then chekout the items,while checking out it is talking other application which is over other network(internet,
    2.While recording i haven't faced any problems
    3.while playing it back i got error message "Errors found in Test audit log:

Error connecting to < xxxx >(No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it) Error in TOF execution; resuming

4.Because here our local network,we don't have third party application installed,instead it is talking directly the other network where it is installed.

Error connecting to < xxxx > is the other website which is over internet

Please help me how to solve this kind of problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Play back problem occured while running the sc

No idea what you are talking about sorry.

Definitely try increasing all of your variables to at least 1024 in length in your script.

I had a problem with NTLM authentication that was fixed by this and seeing as you have an active refusal, who knows.. maybe it is the same?
    Peter Wilson
    Software Testing Consultant
    Testability Pty Ltd
    <a href="http://www.testability.com.au" target="_blank">www.testability.com.au </a>
    ------------------------------------
    Note: Views expressed in posts belong to the individual making the post, and are not necessarily the views of Testability Pty Ltd

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Play back problem occured while running the sc

The server you are testing decided to ignore your request which usually means it can't support the load you are applying. Check to see if the server(s) being tested are very busy (run a performance monitor to see) or if they are misconfigured (with insufficient concurrent connections, max logins, max DB connections).