OpenSTA - Results

I want to know how I can read those OpenSTA result Graphs into Plain English words [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] . In otherwords how do I understand what is doing what.

Re: OpenSTA - Results

Well i don't think there is any difficulty in understanding the graphs in OpenSTA provided you have got some experience in analyzing graphs (in general)
    Some graphs in OpenSTA show Number of users Vs time, which shows number of Users active at any given time during the test.
    Some graphs show throughput vs time, which shows the throughout at any given point in time.
    Then there are graphs for the Timers( if you have added your own timers), they show response time for that timer at any given point in time.
    If you have set NT Performance Monitors, there will be graphs for each of those monitors.
    Sometimes you have to make your own graphs by pasting the data in the excel sheet, because data (numbers) sometimes make no sense, and a Picture is always worth thousand words [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: OpenSTA - Results