I recorded a scenario for one of our website, tried to put a lod of 1000VUsers and ran the script. Now when i tried accessing the application from other system it was having the same speed (not slow or gave any errors)
But the script gave erros like
connection forcabily closed
cannot connect etc
This might happen in case of "Sticky IP" load balancing:
- all requests generated by your load test were redirected to one machine,
- request from another client workstation was redirected to another server.
Do you have any back end info on resources, architecture, server logs?
Do you have the same errors reported by your tool and presented in a server log file?
I am running all the 1000Vusers from one system. The questions i wanted to clarify was:
- I have a simple script recorded
- I run it on single system with 1000 user load.
- I get errors on the Test error log i.e. 1)ERROR 10054 - (An existing connection was forcibly closed by remote host)while sending request on connection 400/1 etc
2)IO failed with error 64(The specific network no longer available)
- When i run it with 100 VUsers or max 150 VUsers i dont get any error, but if i exceed anything above i.e. 200, 500, 1000 etc i get hell lot of these error messages on the test error log.
- Is it something to do with syncranization or does it mean that the site does not support more than 150-175 users to access at a time.
Thanks for all those responses and thanks in advance