DotnetNuke with OpenSTA_Issue
I created a script to add 2 new users into my testing website.
After creating a script I ran a test of that script with 2 users.
The result of test had no errors but I double checked in the testing website. There are no new users were added by the script.
Would you please take a look into my script and please help me how to solve it.
Thanks in advance
Re: DotnetNuke with OpenSTA_Issue
I don't have a lot of time right now, but I did run your script through my automated script editor/corrector. It spotted a number of static cookies that should have been dynamic and corrected the code (attached).
It also complained that the viewstates (and other .net specific variables) were not being correlated. Your viewstates look very simple and may indeed be static. If so, you dont need to correlate them.
The editor can insert code to fix that, but it requires a bunch of libraries to be present on your system so I turned off that feature. Give this one a shot and see what happens. Do a diff between the one you posted and this one to see what I changed. The only significant changes should be in the cookies passed to get/post statements. The original had cookie names like S_* which are static variables. Now it uses the cookie_* variables which are dynamic and correlated using the load response_info header commands.
If you want to work together on this, I'd be happy to do so, but I can't do it for free. Contact me off line if you want to arrange for some training. I do half day sessions working on your systems via shared desktop with your scripts to do the training.