| || |
how to remove I/O errors
Hi friends ,
I m running application with 100 users using OpenSTA, number I/O errors are displayed, How to remove these errors, what is the problem ? , why these errors are displayed.
Help me please .....
Re: how to remove I/O errors
I/O errors are tricky. They could be due to processor issues, network bandwidth being saturated or issues with the endpoints on the network.
What exactly are the nature of the errors?
* The error code itself
* When during the test do the errors occur?
* What is your test doing?
* Are there think times in your test steps?
* How many iterations are you doing per time period.
* How many VUs are you able to run without the errors?
* Are you using Timers? Are they all closed?
There are many variables involved in I/O errors. And to start giving you solutions without some of the variables being known will only be giving more variables at best and wasting time at worst.