| || |
Unable to work with OpenSTA sample application.
I am unable to work with the OpenSTA sample applications (Which US President). Being an Manual Tester, i am unable to debug the code and do the modification. Can anyone help me out on this issue....
Hereby, i have attached a zip file which has the 'Application' program and the 'Database' which supports the application to work.
The below is what i have done,
1. I unzipped the file which i have attached.
2. Copied the two files which were available in the
3. Pasted the copied file in "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot"
4. Did a "IISRESET"
5. I gave the following URL (http://localhost/findpres.plx)
in the Internet Explorer.
6. I gave the username and password as 'AA' and 'AA'
7. Now i moved to the next page which is 'Search President'
8. In the page is clicked on 'Submit Query' button
As soon as i click the button the application is navigating to the login page.
Friends, kindly help me out to solve the issues.
Re: Unable to work with OpenSTA sample application
Tried to install the same way as you said and when i hit the url it is not redirecting to the web application rather it is displaying the code in the browser. could you help me out on this
Re: Unable to work with OpenSTA sample application.
I am getting the same problem like you are. Were you ever able to surpas that. I logon using aa and aa as password. I click search President and gives me the login page again.
How did you fix this issue ? I will appreciate if you can share it. Thanks