First of all, sorry for my english.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Second, this tool, openSTA is great, but in my experiance, strange error is happening.
I have recorded a simple script that just "clicks" on a link on index page and then it jumps to second one.
All is working well, if i run test with 1500 VUs on localhost, everything is OK. But when i run this test distributed on other machines in our network (i want to test final SUT with apx. 10000 VUs, so i need distributed option) it's working for several seconds, and than it suddenly stop sending http requests and TExecuter starts logging error messages like this:
"2008-08-25 13:31:08,COMFAILURE Exception : ExceptionHandler #XXX."
Where XXX is number betwen 0 and 3
I have googled this "openSTA COMFAILURE Exception" but only 2 results are found and none of them helps me..
Whole log directory is attached, so more info is probably there.
I also tried installing openSTA on diferent machines, even switching controller/slave role, but not matter who's controller and who's slave, this strange problem allways occures just slaves.