1) Enter the number of product types in a form (you entered 2)
3) You enter data and submit the form.
4) The Script just shows one POST.
OK, so you need to
1) identify the format of the data sent in the POST request, e.g. field1=aaaa&field2=bbb
2) Generate Test Data to submit 100 fields in the POST request, i.e. field1=aaa&field2=bbb&fi......&field10 0=zzzz
If you're having trouble understanding the POST request, simply put it in a reply to this and I'll help.
If this were me, remembering I don't really know what you're trying to do, I would probably create a data file with the posted data in the file, so my file would be something like this:
I would then load a value from my file into a variable, and then use the variable in the POST request in place of the data.
I hope this makes some sense, if not put your "POST" request in a message and I'll try and give you an example.
Everywhere's within walking distance if you have enough time.