| || |
Networking Testing - Tool Command Language
Basically, i am a tester.I am working in networking testing using Tickle(Tcl) language. I dont have idea about Tcl, can you plz explain about Tcl in N/W ?that is, how to handle in networking side,plz give me some guides about it.
Re: Networking Testing - Tool Command Language
One way to test network is to use tcl as a glue between existing network testing and configuration tools.
For this you need the expect extension of tcl
With it you can control
- configuration command (ifconfig, route...)
- testing tools (ping, hping, iperf, nemesis, ftp client...)
So what you need is
- a tcl book to learn the programming language
- a expect book to learn how to interact with system commands
- documentation about various command line testing tools.